smol is a much-loved disruptive consumer brand with a strong identity and purpose, backed by values which our customers identify with passionately. We need someone who can own the UX design process taking insights from our analytics, research, marketing, product, development and delivery teams and producing high quality prototypes for discussion.
We’ll be looking for you to iterate rapidly to produce dev-ready designs which ensure we’ve got the best possible features for our in-house development team to deliver. We have some fascinating and challenging problems to solve and we believe we’re on a path to providing an experience that no other brand can match.
We’re learning constantly from our highly-engaged customers. We’d love to be working with someone who has experience of usability studies and test groups alongside an understanding of how to interpret quantitative data and conduct competitor analysis.
Bringing an efficient and collaborative design process will be key to our success but above all you’ll have a customer-centric viewpoint with real empathy and understanding of what makes our users tick.
You will report to the Head of Product and be joining a fast growing, positive and supportive team.
You will need:
- Experience in Ecommerce or a similar field
- Understanding of subscription or resupply models
- Insight and analytical skill
- Evidence of innovative features you’ve seen through to completion
- Advanced use of prototyping and web design tools
- Ability to define a robust design delivery process
- Ability to lead design feedback sessions and workshops
- Experience and understanding of Agile ways of working
- Experience collaborating with visual designers and development teams